Australia Business Owner Visa Subclass 890 allows an individual who has an existing business or wants to start a new business in Australia to dwell and stay there. This visa is a gateway to those business people who are working on the temporary visa and want to attain permanent residency in the country. It is an opportunity for the successful business people to start their new or expand existing business in Australia.
a) For being eligible to apply for Business Owner Visa program, you should be the holder of one of the following visas:
b) You have to meet all the requirements of your provisional visa.
c) You should have resided for 12 months out of 24 months on any of the provisional visas.
d) You should have real intentions to continue your business and investment ventures in Australia.
e) You and your spouse should not be included in any kind of illegal business activities.
f) You should have at least:
The processing time starts from the day when you submit your visa application and it may vary depending on the requirements and conditions.
Note: Business Owner Visa Subclass 890 program is currently unavailable due to less number of applications.
|Business Owner Visa||Main applicant charge||Additional applicant charge (18 and above)||Additional applicant charge (less than 18 years of age)|
|Subclass 890||AUD 2,450||AUD 1,225||AUD 615|
1) You can live in Australia permanently.
2) You can avail study and work facilities during your stay.
3) You may get enrol in Medicare for availing medical and health facilities.
4) You can apply for Australian citizenship if you meet the required eligibility criteria.
5) You can sponsor your eligible family members for Australia Permanent residency.
6) You can travel in and outside Australia for the period of five years.
Magnus Immigration is a full-service immigration consultant. Our expert consultants provide immigration services for the various categories for your career and growth.
Call : +91-99963 79332Get Consultation