Australia Student Guardian Visa Subclass 590 is a visa program that allows applicant to live in Australia as a Legal Guardian of an International Student who is less than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a Student visa Subclass 500. The applicant can stay in Australia on the temporary basis till the time the course of a student is not completed and have to take care and fulfill the Student’s requirements. For being able to apply for the visa, the candidates have to meet the Student Guardian visa Checklist Australia .
Candidates who are in list to to be Guardian of an International Student have to fulfill the below-given eligibility requirements. Candidates:
Candidates must submit all the required documents mentioned in the document checklist to support the claims made in the visa application. You can check the below-mentioned Student Guardian Visa checklist to avoid the delay process.
1) Documents: If the documents are not available in English language, translated documents by accessing authority must be submitted.
2) Financial requirement: You must be financially strong to support you, the student, and the accompanying member with you for the duration of your stay in Australia.
You have to provide evidence of your financial status by providing any one of the following:
|Costs||Amount required in Australian dollars|
|You (the Student Guardian visa applicant)||AUD20,290 per year|
|Child, if applicable||AUD3,040 per child|
3) Health Insurance : You need to provide proof of your adequate health insurance for the first 12 months of your stay in Australia. This can be obtain through Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) or another health insurance product from Australia or your home country that provides a similar level of cover.
4) Annual Income Option The annual income requirement is AUD70, 000 or more. The income must be one of the following:
The personal income of your spouse
In the form of official government documentation such as a tax assessment (or country equivalent).
5) Identity and Relationship documents You must provide identity documents and proof of your relationship with the student. This can include a birth certificate showing the names of both parents.
You must also provide:
6) Access to funds
You must have genuine access to funds.
Funds to support you and your family members must come from an acceptable source such as:
While assessing your application, the final decision whether the funds shown will be genuinely available by taking into account factors, such as:
Student Guardian Visa Subclass 590 Processing Time:
Applicant has to submit all the required documents and complete payment of the application at the time of visa application. After submitting the visa application, Immigration authorities will inform that they have received your data.
|75% of applications processed||90% of applications processed|
|63 days||3 months|
|Subclass 590||Base application charge||Additional applicant charge (below and above 18 years)||Subsequent Temporary Application Charge|
|Student guardian visa (subclass 590)||AUD 620||0||AUD 700|
Student Guardian Visa permits you to take care /support more than one student. Generally, there can be only one Student Guardian visa holder per student visa holder.
Magnus Immigration is a full-service immigration consultant. Our expert consultants provide immigration services for the various categories for your career and growth.
Call : +91-99963 79332Get Consultation